MORGAN XTR CROSS-FUNCTIONAL FITNESS GLOVES
The Morgan XRT training glove has been designed as a multipurpose training glove, focusing mostly on functional fitness training. Using an Amara leather palm fabric ensures that when training with kettlebells, battle ropes, climbing ropes and other functional fitness products, the palm grip is not as aggressive as suede leather. This allows items like kettlebells to move more freely in your palms, whilst the padding provides enhanced palm support and protection. Using a diamond weave upper hand fabric and an additional XTR rubberised layer over the back of your hand, the XTR training gloves keep your hands safe during the most gruelling workouts.
- Amara palm fabric with EVA padded inserts
- Diamond weave cool mesh upper palm material
- Added the rubberised layer placed over the top of the hand area (ideal to protect your upper hand from kettlebells)
- Easy glove removal with an added loop between your middle and ring finger
- Hook & loop wrist strap for maximum wrist stability