Be The First To Review This Product!

Help other Mango Trees Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.

Write a product review

Roza Prompt Tuna with Chilli and Basil Leaves 105g
Easy and Tasty – simply tear open the sachet, pour out the food into a dish and enjoy. No heat needed. So convenient to eat and keep for a long time without freezing.

Ingredients
Tuna 55%Ka-Prao Sauce (Water, Chilli, Soy Bean Oil, Sugar, Garlic, Basil Leaves, Iodized Salt, Pepper) 45%

Remark:
- No preservatives
- No MSG
- No artificial color

Products Shelf Life: 18 Months

**Delivery from Thailand **

**(Free shipping takes 2-5 weeks to your home) **

(TD-TF003)

SKU TD-TF003
Barcode # 882235974741
Brand Roza Brand
Shipping Weight 0.1250kg
Shipping Width 0.050m
Shipping Height 0.100m
Shipping Length 0.050m