ORIGINAL THAI TEA
Cha Tra Mue(a.k.a number one brand) Brand’s Thai Tea is made of the finest grade of quality tea. It has earned its widespread popularity in Thailand and around the world since 1945.
This product could be use to prepare the famous Cha Yen (Thai Milk Tea), Cha dam Yen (Thai Black Tea), Iced lemon tea, bubble tea either hot or cold. Additionally, the loose tea leaves could be used as an enhancer to concoct your preferred beverage and it can even be mixed with various products to create new flavors for confectioneries, sweets and ice cream etc.
Red Tea 400 g / Pack
Green Tea 200 g / Pack
Recipe serves 1 : Thai Milk Tea
1-2 tbsp Thai tea Classic or Green loose tea leaves
1 glass Hot water
1 tbsp Sweet condensed milk
1 tbsp Sugar (optional)
1 tbsp Evaporated milk
Ice cubes, as you prefer.
1. Use a container, mix hot water into Thai tea leaves, stir, set a side for 5 minutes.
2. Add sugar and sweet condensed milk to a glass.
3. Pour tea (item 1) through a tea sock(strainer), into the glass with sugar and condensed milk.
4. Stir until sugar and sweet condensed milk are dissolved.
5. Add ice and top with evaporated milk.
6. To drink it hot, reduced sugar and sweet condensed milk by half.
- We will ship within 2 days after the payment cleared.
- We will ship the item via airmail, no tracking number
- However, we ship the item from Thailand and it will takes about 2-5 weeks or less than to delivery to Australia. Please consider few more days for your local customs delay and formalities. Most of shipments reach most countries could take up to 30 business days
We are not responsible for any custom duty or import tax.
a) Import duties, taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility.
b) Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be prior to bidding/ buying.
|Barcode #||Does not apply|
|Brand||Number One Tea Brand|